Consortium for Contemplative Leadership
I'm one of three individuals that have come together as leaders from different backgrounds to explore the power of inner resources for effecting positive change in our workplaces and lives. We now invite others to engage in this ongoing exploration of the power of the human spirit. We invite you to find out more about contemplative leadership and our 2012-2013 Seminar Series.
Contemplative leadership engages both our active and reflective resources to develop a leader's capacity for purposeful action and powerful presence.
Contemplative leadership enlarges one's capacity for:
- Awareness and focus
- Illuminating blind spots and the limiting effects of ego
- Living with the unknowns of change
- Managing negative emotions
- Deepening awareness and loosening the grip of old habits
- Staying grounded in one's values and purpose
- Renewing energy and strengthening resilience